Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Shop Update!

Hi!

I have just added some new carousel clips into the shop today!  All of my holiday clips are on sale in my shop as well.  Pick up some of your favorites and stock up for next year!  Holiday clips can be found here.  I will be adding other products soon so keep checking back!





PS.... I am running a special offer for my blog readers today!!! Any orders placed in my shop today will be shipped for FREE!  YAY!  Just enter code FREESHIP
 
This offer is good until January 2nd at midnight EST.  Domestic orders only

2 comments:

  1. hi. i'm following the "GFC" blog hop. i would love for you to visit my blog and follow if you like it.
    http://www.blackinkpaperie.blogspot.com

    thanks
    new follower bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bev. I enjoyed reading your blog. Thanks for following me on GFC.

    ReplyDelete