Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Random Thoughts...

The start of the new year always gets me thinking...
 
My mind wanders into so many different areas of life...
 
When I reflect on this past year, I can't help but think about all of the ways that life has changed...
 
Our kids have grown so much. 
 
They have accomplished so much within themselves that it is overwhelming. 
 
Learning to ride a two wheel bike...
 
  potty training...
 
 growing from baby to toddler...
 
Our kids will never cease to amaze me....
 
Every year I grow in different ways.  This year was a big one...
 
I became a Mommy to three... The completion to our family and I was born to be a Mommy of three.  I know, because it is so easy... So much easier than two..
 
I started LNC Designs.  My business that I never had in my dreams but is so glad it became a part of them...

I created this blog ,Ginkgo Street because I was inspired by other Moms who stay home with their kids and share their lives while creating a business on their own.... The Pleated Poppy, The Wiegands, Lisa Leonard... Thank you for your inspiration...
 
Our relationships with our family and friends have grown stronger...
 
Simple everyday life still brings so much happiness....

 I turned 30, grew up a little more, started to accept who and I am and what I contribute to this life, began to notice a change in myself that feels so good....

I learned that life isn't always fair and that horrible things can happen to really great people....

I also found the power of prayer...

The year has flown by so quickly that it takes my breath away.  Our little ones are growing up so fast that I feel like they are slippping away sometimes.  I relish in every moment with them and wish that I could grasp those moments and keep them forever... This new year brings new beginnings for us and for our family.  The page is turned and a new chapter has started...

I can't wait to see what this year brings....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment