Monday, January 21, 2013

Hello Monday

WOW! It took me until now to realize that today is Monday and I haven't posted my hellos for the week. My husband and kids are home from school today so I am a little off my game today...

Goodbye to a great weekend filled with TONS of fun!   Saturday we went to a park near us to walk along the river.  The water is really high due to all of the rain lately.  We put the kids in their mud boots and went on our way to explore the trails... Oh my was it muddy!   Later in the afternoon we took the kids to open skate so Madison could practice her ice skating... What fun!

 How about some hellos for the week?



Hello day off with my husband and the kids...  I can't wait to see what today holds! 
 
Hello loads of laundry that wait to be done....
 
Hello looking for inspiration for the LNC Designs shop... I feel a little stuck... 
 
Hello skating lessons tonight... I love watching Madison on the ice...
 
Hello new week, I can't wait to see what you hold for us.... What are your hellos for this week?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment