Thursday, January 3, 2013

If You Asked Me...

If you I asked me… I would tell you….
I never would have imagined being married to the best man in the world who gives all of himself to his wife and family.
 I love him more than the day I married him.  Crazy love….
 I am thirty and loving every minute of it.
I am a stay at home mom and I never thought that I would be.   I would also tell you that often times when I tell people I am a stay at home mom, it is usually a conversation stopper.
I would tell you that I gush over my three kids and then I would tell you all about how great they are.  I would probably ramble to you about all of the things that they are doing and the stages that they are in.  I would tell you so many stories that you would become bored and try to seem interested.  I would apologize for rambling on… but deep down be really happy I did.
We are a family that sticks together and loves spending time together.  Our kids never question our love for them or question where they stand in our lives. 
LNC Designs is my personal passion.   Starting a business never was in my plans for life, but sometimes people see more of what you have to offer than what you can see in yourself. 
I am a kid at heart.  I love PB&J’s , playing in the snow, sprinklers, going for bike rides, drawing with sidewalk chalk, and bubbles. 
I love to run.   It is my absolute favorite thing to do.  Running keeps me grounded and sain.  I can’t tell you how many times decisions have been made, problems have been solved, and moods have been improved after coming in for a run. 
I will always pick a date night in with popcorn and a movie over getting dressed up to go out.
I love camping.  I LOVE CAMPING…
In the spring you will find our family walking the trails at the park, in the summer on bike rides or in the backyard blow up pool, the autumn on leaf walks, and in winter building snowmen.
Creating this blog and putting myself out there is terrifying…

I am a girl who wears her heart on her sleeve.   I love hard and I take pride in it.  Life gets the best of me sometimes but I bounce back pretty quickly.  I couldn’t do “life” without my family, kids, and Husband.

I check my email, Etsy Shop, and Blog stats a million times a day.  I love it when people favorite my products and leave comments on my blog.  Dorky... I know... 
Stick around.  There is a lot more…. And as always, thanks for stopping by! 

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Great post. I found you through the blog hop. Please stop by and say hi when you get a chance. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized I am your first follower. Hello. Welcome to the blog world. Come follow me back and if you need help, if I can help, I would be happy to. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lenetta, thanks for stopping by and thanks for following me. I will let you know if I need any help, so far it is a great ride!

      Delete