Monday, January 28, 2013

hello monday

I am linking up with Lisa today over at Lisa Leonard Designs for some hellos for this week.  Come join in...
 
This weekend we spent with family and friends and that always feels good.  One of my husband's friends from college was in town and we had a little time to visit.  He is so much fun and makes us laugh so hard.   Sometimes visiting with friends helps to remind me that I am more than just a mother and that is nice...  We went for a snow walk with the kids in the woods on Saturday.  We just took our time and it was so refreshing... There is nothing like being out in nature....On Sunday we celebrated my brothers birthday.  We were gathered around with our family and it was so great!
 
How about some hellos for the week?
 
Hello to a new week and a fresh start... I really need it!
 
Hello big mug of coffee.  You make my day start right and you keep my hands warm too!
 
Hello  "Puddles" the new pet in our house... Oh how the kids love you...
 
Hello rainy snowy days.... Where are you spring?
 
Hello skating lessons tonight.  Madison is so excited!
 
Hello doctors appointments this week.  Hopefully we can find out what is causing Madison's tummy troubles...
 
Hello looking for inspiration for my LNC Designs shop.  It has been gone for a while now and I can't seem to get it back....
 
Hello to NO LAUNDRY waiting for me... YAY!
 
Hello friends, what are your hellos for the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment