Friday, January 25, 2013

instafriday!




life rearranged

I am linking up my phone pics again this week with jeannett at Life Rearranged. Here is our week in instagram photos.


           My kids were home from school this week.  That is a great recipe for get nothing done around the house, for the LNC Designs shop, or this blog... 

Have you ever heard of "The Mommy Button?"  I first found out about Mommy buttons from Lindsey at  The Pleated Poppy.  You can check out her post  (here) Once she mentioned them I realized we have mommy buttons in our house... They are EVERYWHERE... !!! I  have to be careful around them because once I hit one I hear... "Mommy!  Hey Mommy! or  Mommy??? Can you....?  This picture right here....Humongous mommy button. My hand doesn't even need to touch the mouse and I hear my name.  Another mommy button, the coffee pot... Every kid in this house could be dead to the world but as soon as I touch the coffee pot everyone is up and ready to roll.  Do you have Mommy buttons in your house??? I would love to know where yours are... 
 
Oh and yes, we are HUGE parrot heads in case you were wondering.

 
LOVE + HATE= Brother and Sister
 
Oh these two.  They can be so hot and cold.  One minute they are playing great together and the next "they are not best friends anymore and their only best friend is Mommy!"  Wait another two minutes and they are back playing together again.  At least I have proof they love each other. 
 

Be still my heart... Goodness I love her.  She is really good at MEMORY too!
 
 
This is about right... And that is what kind of week we had... He has made it his personal mission to perfect his headstand.  Yup, you heard me right, headstand...

 
 OH MY!!!  The friendly giant is standing all over the place... She gets really happy for herself and starts clapping... Then falls down.  Cutest thing ever! 
 
Now it's your turn!  Head on over to Life Rearranged and link up  jeannett and your instagram photos from the week!
 
Happy Friday Everyone!
 

1 comment:

  1. I had never heard of the Mommy button, but you (and Pleated Poppy) are so right, and the mouse is definitely a big one in this house too. Hopping over from InstaFriday

    ReplyDelete