Monday, January 14, 2013

Hello Monday

It was a funfilled weekend for the all of us.  A Cleveland visit on Saturday and a lazy day on Sunday...  We went to Fireside Book Store in Chagrin Falls.  It is one of our favorite places to visit.  They have a kids book room upstairs.  Our kids could stay and look at books forever. 

 I am linking up with Lisa at Lisa Leonard for some hellos for the week.


Hello starting the week off running... All of these pretties are waiting to find a home.   Hello working on filling inventory for markets coming up this spring.

Hello to a new week of school for the kids.  They love their new school and I love it when they are happy...

Hello skating lessons for Madison tonight and swim lessons for Shawn on Sunday.  They are really excited.  Madison wants to be an ice princess ever since we went to see Disney on Ice.

Hello to flowers sitting on my kitchen table.  They make me so happy.  Shawn and my husband picked them out for me... Ahhhh... So blessed!

Hello phone calls from old friends.... If feels so great to reconnect again.  It has been such a long time.

Hello planning boards... If you haven't read my new years resolution post you can check it out here! 





Hello new week, it is going to be a great one!  Ready, Set, Go!!!!  What are you saying hello to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment