Monday, February 25, 2013

Hello Monday

Hello Friends!

 I have to be honest and say that I am a little sick of winter by this time of year... I think anyone who lives up North is...  I am ready for sunny mornings and warmer days...  A girl can dream right????

We had a really nice dinner with my family today... I left feeling so full of love and happiness.  Our family has been around and around with some pretty tough stuff.  Through it all we seem to weather the storm pretty well.  On nights like tonight I feel so blessed to have all of them in my life...

It's another week so let's hit the ground running....  How about some hellos for the week???

Hello laundry .... Oh you pile up so high so fast!

Hello new white curtains.... I love how the light shines through you making you look so crisp and clean....

Hello kiddos... You make my life SOOOOO busy but so full...

Hello ICE.... You make running impossible!!!

Hello Glass City Half Marathon.... We are signed up for late April.... It has been so long since I have trained... The last time was The Chicago Marathon in 2005... 26.2 doesn't make 13.1 seem so bad...

Hello Sunday long runs ... I haven't missed you... but I know by the end of all of this I will love you...

Hello new earrings from World Market.... I love them soooooo much!

Hello weight off of my shoulders and looking ahead to new chapters....

Hello happy and carefree.... It feels good to be around you again....

Hello birthday invites... Lauren will be 1 next month..... GULP!!!!

Hello spring.... You can come anytime now..... !!!!!
 
What are you saying hello to today??? 

Linking up over at Lisa Leonard Designs today... Come join in!

No comments:

Post a Comment