Monday, February 4, 2013

hello monday

We had all kinds of snow over the weekend and it was perfect for a relaxing weekend.  We did the same old same old but I still am a little sad that it is over.  The kids met up with their cousins to play for a little while on Saturday and it was a lot of fun! 

Monday is here and I know it, so let's do it...
 
How about some hello's for the week?
 
Hello new week, I am staring you in the face and not sure that I am excited about that...
 
Hello big mug of coffee you are ALWAYS there to save me...
 
Hello puff pins that I will be adding to the LNC Designs shop this week...

 
 
Hello crazy Chunky squirrel that hangs from our bird feeder.... You are lazy bones and steal all of the birdseed from the birds but the kids love to watch you! 
 
Hello finding out answers from the doctor for this little lady.  Lactose Intolerant...
Any advice out there?
 
 
Hello snow we love you so... I think there is more in the forecast this week yay!
 
Hello playing with cousins this weekend... it was so much fun! 
 
Hello contagious giggles at the dinner table lately...
 
Hello winter runs through the snow... total therapy...
 
Hello new week.  I am determined to take you by the horns....
 
Let's GO!
 
What are your hello's this week?
 
Linking up with Lisa at Lisa Leonard Designs
 


1 comment: