Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Motivation...

Maybe it is just me, but by this time of the year I find it hard to lace up those running shoes and head out the door.  Once I am out there and my music is in and my heart is pumping I am glad to be out on a run, but I really couldn't do it with out my music. 

I know that spring is right around the corner and the road racing season is here presenting us with all kinds of 5K's 10K's and half and Marathons we have signed up for.   I thought that I would share the ipod playlist that fires me up for the training I am doing for the Glass City Half.  Hopefully these songs will fire you up and get your ready for your next road race.

Springsteen-Eric Church
Rolling in the Deep (Adele Cover)- Tim Halperin
Moves Like Jagger- Maroon 5
Time is Love- Josh Turner
Some Nights- FUN
Treacherous- Taylor Swift
Home- Phillip Phillips
Payphone- Maroon 5
Ho Hey- Lumineers
Daylight- Maroon 5
One More Night- Maroon 5
Feel Again- One Republic
I Lose Myself- One Republic
 
Good luck to all of you out there training and working hard to meet the goals you have set out for yourselves!  Go get 'em this spring!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment