Thursday, February 7, 2013

shop update!

Okay so, my LNC Designs brain has been on overload lately... I have all of these great ideas floating around in my head and I find myself so inspired.  By the time my day with the kids is over all of the great ideas and inspiration has flown out the window...  BUT...

I am soooo excited to add these Carousel Puff Pins to the list of LNC Design products.  They are great for adding the perfect pop of color to any outfit.  When I was experimenting with them my Mom snatched one and put it on her coat as an accessory!  Not only are they SUPER cute, they are also tons of fun to make so you can expect to see more listed in the shop soon!



 
If you want to get your hands on one of these babies, check them out here!



I would love to hear what you think??? What colors are you looking for??? Or are you more of a pattern girl???  Don't see the color you are looking for, keep checking back or feel free to contact me...


No comments:

Post a Comment