Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Life Lately...

Life Lately....
 
 
Has been wonderful...
 
Has thrown me some curve balls that have me questioning some of the decisions in my life.
 
My youngest, my last, has her 1st birthday tomorrow and I can hardly believe it.  Where did all of the precious time go?
 
This is our first spring EVER with neither one of us coaching track.  It's weird but wonderful...It was a great decision that was made for the good of our family...
 
Marathon training is kicking my rear!  In a good way.  I love it about as much as I hate it.  Can I tell you a secret?  I think I needed this challenge...
 
I am continually amazed by my children...Their imaginations, what they are capable of...
 
LNC Designs and this blog continue to challenge me... A little time away and a chat with a good friend sparked the desire to get back on the horse and keep plodding along...
 
It seems as though this time of year gets me thinking way down deep into my soul.  Maybe it is the Lenten season and the chance to start over with a clean slate...
 
Has me thinking about forgiveness and acceptance... Is there a difference?
 
Has me thinking about my family and how blessed this we are to have them surround us everyday.  Especially my Mom.  She is so good to me.  I couldn't "do" life without her.  She makes everyday brighter, easier, funnier.... She is amazing and I am so blessed to have her by my side everyday....
 
Life lately is good...
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment