Wednesday, December 19, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Okay, so I have to come clean about this week.  I now understand why WIWW is so hard!  For me it isn't getting ready in the mornings... It is remembering to take pictures through out the week!  Anyways, here is my very under par first what I wore Wednesday. 
 
I should tell you that I am not the most creative with my outfits, nor to I ever spend a ton of money on them.  I do like to accessorize with scarves, necklaces and earrings though....
 
 
Green jersey top: Kohls
Skinny jeans/Necklace: Target
Boots: JC Penney
Carousel Clip: my shop
 
 
 
 
I am looking a little tired these days... No surprise with 3 littles under 5 and sick while trying to finish up teacher gifts. Christmas cookies, laundry... I am sure you all know what I am talking about.... Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment