Monday, December 10, 2012

My LNC Designs Shop


Hello Monday!  It has already has been a great start to the week and I am excited to add another product into my shop.  Here is a little walk through of the products in my shop! 

These Carousel Clips are my go to for when I need a quick accessory for my hair our outfit.  These clips are great for children and adults.  I use them in my daughters  hair to finish off a ponytail or I will add them to an elastic headband. I wear them to finish off a bun and often times I add them to a long necklace and they make a great embellishment.  These clips are also available in smaller sizes.   Both sizes really work well for everyone!  You can check out my carousel clips here and my Little One Carousel Clips here!
 

I also have Weekly Planning Boards that are great for everyone.  I use mine as a dinner menu board.  Our family is busy and works best if we have everything planned out ahead of time.  It keeps us from getting take out all of the time.  I am held accountable when I look at the wall and see what we are supposed to be eating for dinner.  It also makes grocery shopping easier too!These also work great as a homework planner or a daily activities board.  These planners can sit on a counter/table or hang on the wall.  Check them out, with these boards the possibilities are endless.
 

Family Rules Boards are such a great way to display what is important in your family.  These colorful boards also make great decor for your walls.  Check these out in the shop as well.
 
 
 
I just added a new product to the shop today.  carousel headbands are a great way to add style to an everyday ponytail.  Just like the carousel clips they are great for all ages even women.  I wear them to dress up my ponytail and sometimes wear them alone with my hair down. 
 
 Right now all of the items in my shop are 10% off through the month of December.  Just enter code FROSTY10.   This offer is good through December 31st @ 12 midnight EST.  Domestic orders only. 
 
All of these items make great stocking stuffers and gifts!  

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment