Friday, December 21, 2012

Instafriday

Happy Friday Everyone!  I am linking up with  jeannette and Life Rearranged.  Here is our week through instagram pics....


This poor little one started out the week sick with a really bad sinus and ear infection.  She is finally starting to feel a little better and went to her PJ and Popcorn day at preschool!  She has been sick so much since she started school.  I guess we have to build up the immunity at some point right? 
 
 I could just eat this little guy up!  He keeps telling me that he is my number one fan.  How can I argue with that???  It's his turn... He is down and out today and going to the doctor.  We are supposed to see Disney on Ice tonight... We'll see!
 
 
Forts ALWAYS make things better though!!!
 

On Wednesday night we went to the Lights Before Christmas at the Toledo Zoo.  SO AWESOME!  We go every year.  If you are in the area it is a MUST see!  We spent as much time indoors looking at the model trains as we did out watching the dancing lights.  Grandma and Papa always join us too!  It's the best!
 
This will be my last post until after Christmas.  Have a great holiday everyone.  Take some time to relish in and truly enjoy the magic of the holiday season.  Seasons Greetings! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment