Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Six...

It was 6 years ago today that my life changed forever...
 
I met the cutest little boy I will ever meet in the whole wide world... And at that moment I felt a love in my body greater than any I had ever felt before...
 
Fuzzy brown hair, bright blue eyes, and big ears...That day I became your Mommy...

What a gift...
 
Today little man you are six... A Big Kid...
 
You are SUPER... In so many ways...

Your smile...
Your company...
Your tenderness towards others...especially your Mommy, Grandmas, and animals...
Your perception...
Your questions...
Your ability to challenge... To find answers... To have it all make sense...
Your heart, so kind and yet hurt so easily...
Your passion... For everything...
Your attention to detail...
Your compliments...


You love...
 
Bugs...
Your sisters...
Friends...
Company...
Cars... Hot Wheels... Car shows... watching them on the highway...
Driving through dealerships...
Catching bees with your bare hands...
Animals...
running...
playing trains...
the skate park...
bike rides...

I am the luckiest Mommy in the world because I have you by my side...
I am your number one fan... I will love you through anything... Remember that...
I love the random hugs I receive everyday... How you play with my hair when you are telling me stories... How every night you tell me you wish you could just go on and hug me forever... Sometimes I wish you would...

I love that you have changed my life forever...
 
You are so special and I relish every day you are in our lives. 
 
Today is your day and I know that as the years pass, you will move mountains... 
 
Today we celebrate you Little Man...  Happy 6th Birthday...




No comments:

Post a Comment