Monday, September 9, 2013

Hello Monday!

Hello Monday Everyone! 
 
 I'm linking up with Lisa over at Lisa Leonard Designs today, come join us!
 
There is a chill in the air and the leaves are starting to turn.  The warm sunshine and cool breeze is just what we need around here and it makes us ready for Autumn.

It was a crazy fast weekend and I am not sure that I am ready for another week yet, but oh well, how about some hellos for the week?

Hello big mug of coffee.  You will wake me up this morning and carry me through the hustle and bustle of the day. 

Hello drizzle outside my window... Fall really is coming... YAY!

Hello back to school, back to the schedule, back to busyness... Madison to preschool in the morning, Shawn to Kindergarten in the afternoons... Lauren just tags along and loves every minute of it.  I am really enjoying our schedule, I get time with each child in their own realm of greatness.  It is amazing how children blossom when they don't have their brothers and sisters around.

Hello Cross Country season.  We are at full go and our teams are working hard and doing great.  I love being part of it, it makes me feel like I am contributing to something that our athletes will carry with them all of their lives.

Hello moving boxes!  October will be here before we know it and we will be moving to our new house and have the space that my husband and I have dreamed of for oh so long now.  In the neighborhood I grew up in.  What could be better than that? Just perfect!

Hello birthdays!  Shawn will be 6 on the 25th and Madison 4 on the 19th of October.  YIKES!  Big kids!  Really, where does time go?

Hello new school year, new drive to be better, work harder, get involved more...

Hello today... We are so thankful for you, no matter what you bring us...

I hope yours is great!  Come on over and link up with us! 
 
Have a great one! 
 
Lisa
 



I

No comments:

Post a Comment