Monday, May 13, 2013

Hello Monday

Happy Monday Friends!

I hope everyone had a great week and Mother's Day weekend.  I am linking up with LLD for some hellos this week.  Come join us...

Hello Mom.  It feels like there are no words to explain the magnitude of love for my Mom.  Everyday I celebrate her and the love and guidance she has given me through out the years.  Thank you Mom for being wonderful and I hope in the years to come I can grow even more and learn from your helpful presence and your unending love... I never realize how hard being a Mommy was until I had my own children. Thank you Mom for just being you and for allowing me to be me. I love you...

Hello cooler temperatures.  It feels like it is freezing after a nice long stretch of warm weather.  I am not used to long sleeves and jeans.  In May?  Really?

Hello coffee.  You taste so good on chilly mornings.

Hello big decisions for our family.   Hello weighing pros and cons... 

Hello tadpole adventure that Shawn and his Daddy are going to tonight...

Hello Shawn, Madison, and Lauren.  You bring me such joy and happiness.  Sometimes it feels as though my heart jumped right out of my chest and into three beautiful children who make me so happy.  I am so glad I get to be your Mommy.



Hello big girl!  Madison learned to ride a two wheel bike this weekend YAY!  We are so proud of you!  She's 3!!!

Hello summer... 3 more weeks of school.  We are planning our camping trips, nature classes. swim lessons... It may be time to make that summer list...

Hello new week... I am excited to take you on.  I hope you have some surprises too! 

 
Hello friends!  What are you saying hello to this week?
 
Link up with us at Lisa Leonard Designs...

No comments:

Post a Comment