Monday, April 29, 2013

Hello Monday

I'm linking up with Lisa at Lisa Leonard Designs for some hellos this week.  Have you thought about what to get your mom for mother's day?  Go on over and check out some of her pieces, they are beautiful and I guarantee you will have a hard time leaving one behind.

What a great weekend it was, but boy did it go by fast!  The weather is getting warmer and the leaves are coming out on the trees.  Our tulips have finally decided to peek out and life is pretty good.

How about some hello's for the week???
 
GOODBYE marathon training!!! We took you on and kicked your butt!  My husband ran awesome and I finished right where I wanted to be.  We had other friends and family who ran and did awesome as well.  We ran the ENTIRE race in the rain and wind... Not so much fun!
 
Hello so sore we can hardly move this morning.  I haven't been this sore since the birth of my son almost 6 years ago...OUCH!
 
Hello doctor... Yes, it is finally time to get my pelvis back in line.  I can't wait for the relief....
 
Hello spring!  You are FINALLY here.  The leaves on the trees are out, the grass is bright green, the tulips have bloomed, the sun is shinning..
 
Hello big cup of coffee....
 
Hello Mom and Dad... They celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary on Saturday.  40 years is a long time and they have loved each other through some pretty tough spots in their lives.  They are an inspiration...
 
Hello ending of a crazy busy month and beginning to a much more relaxed schedule... It is all about wrapping up the school year this month....
 
Hello sunshine... Hello 70 degrees... Hello to playing outside all day...
 
Let's get started.... Ready, Set, Go...
 
Link up with us at LLD!
 
Happy Monday Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment