Monday, January 13, 2014

Hello Monday!

Hello Everyone!



We wrapped up an amazing winter break with a bonus week extension because of the winter weather around here.  It was filled with laughter, board game playing, and lots of family time!  It is time to get this week started and get back to some structure around here!  I'm linking up with Lisa Leonard Designs if you want to come along! P.S. Her jewelry is amazing!



How about some hellos for the week?



Hello Family...  We spent so much time with you over winter break and it feels amazing.  We are truly blessed to be surrounded by such amazing people.




Hello coffee.  It just wouldn't be the same if I didn't say hello to you.




Hello new year!  I can easily fold up 2013 and put it in my back pocket for a while...  I am looking forward to a fresh start,  life in our new home, and soaking it all in...




Hello warmer weather.  This is all relative considering the 20+ inches of snow last week and the polar vortex.  We invite you!




Hello talking about the Glass City Half Marathon again! EEEEEK!  Really?




Hello kids... You were so great over winter break and we had so much fun being snowed in... I will miss you today when you go back to school, but I also know that playing with your friends and seeing your teachers is even more fun!


Hello 40% off everything in my LNC Designs shop.  I am clearing out for the new year!  Come check it out... Just use code EVERYTHING40 at checkout (excludes custom orders).




Hello Monday.... It's going to be a great week and I can't wait for what's in store! 

What are you saying hello to this week?

Hope you have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment