Wednesday, February 6, 2013

what i wore wednesday



pleated poppyI'm linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy for WIWW
again this week and for some fashion inspiration. Come along and join in with us, it's easy and it's fun!

The weather is soooo cold.  We get a couple of days in the 30's if we are lucky.  The weather forecasters actually call it a warm up!  Really?  Mid 30's is warm?  They must be delusional.  At least mid 30's is warm enough to take the kids to play out in the snow...

Oops.. I cut off my boots in this picture.   Anyway,  this outfit was the perfect tri-fecta... Warm, cute and comfortable...


white sweater: target
pink plaid shirt: jcpenney (a long time ago)
white tank: target
jeans: target
boots: sketchers @ shoe carnival
 
 
So I found a new shop on Hanna's blog called NEON & NUDE.  Oh my!  Not only are the necklace and bracelet that I ordered SUPER CUTE, but the packaging was personalized and adorable.  All in the details and Jenna does a great job at it!
 
necklace: neon & nude
bracelet: neon & nude
 
 
brown sweater: target
coral shirt: target
jeans:target
boots: sketchers
 
 
Puff pin: my shop (will be added later this week)
necklace: neon & nude
 
So there you are... Whew!  Now it is your turn... Go on, link up with Lindsey for some fashion inspiration! 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. I love the cardigan over the plaid shirt. I feel like that dresses up the regular flannel shirts. I'm going to have to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks shelly! I wasn't so sure how it would look and feel... I didnt want my sleeves too bulky... Thanks for stopping by and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you rock that flannel girl!!! <3 http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/02/what-i-wore-wednesday-via-pleated-poppy.html

    ReplyDelete