Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday




pleated poppy I'm linking up with Lindsey from The Pleated Poppy for some fashion inspiration.  Come join us!  It's easy!

This week I was much better than last.  We actually got dressed a couple of days this week! 


This was just a cozy day at home with the kids.  The weather has been really cold this week so layers were the best way to keep these bones warm...  I haven't worn my hair straight for a while... Weird!



plaid shirt -JC Penney
tan long sleeve shirt-/scarf- Walmart
jeans- Kohls
brown clog shoes- I can't remember


 
 
I wore this outfit to church.  I always struggle with what to wear to Church that is casual and dressy at the same time.  We have three kids to wrangle during that time so, most times skirts are out.  I want to feel comfortable but dressed up more than usual for me.  I came up with this... and ended up loving it!




brown sweater: Target
cream shirt w/buttons: Candies from Kohls
skinny jeans: target
boots: target

I am obsessed with these boots!  They make me want to wear boots everyday of my life and that's saying something... They are super comfortable and fit great and they don't slouch...  This picture to the right was taken to show you my necklace from my mother in law that is really pretty... but covered up.... so..... my earrings are from target.
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Wednesday everyone! 

1 comment:

  1. Those are great boots. And, they don't slouch? Perfect. I always wonder how people keep their boots from slouching, because mine always do.

    Cute outfits and thank you for stopping by The Domestic Fringe.

    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete