Tuesday, January 29, 2013

what i wore wednesday



Hi I'm linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy for some fashion inspiration. Come join in, it is fun and easy!

I tried to mix it up a little bit more this week. I have to be honest and say that I am loving the outfits that I am wearing to church lately. They are comfortable and dressed up... Being comfortable is important because I have three little ones to wrangle during that time.

This is the first time that I tried pairing different prints together. I am not one to step outside the box but I have to say that after pairing this scarf and stripes together I came to love it! What do you think?

 
stripe sweater: target
lace tank: target
skinny jeans: target
boots: target
scarf: gift from my mom
 
 
  Our kids don't have school on Fridays. We have PJ Fridays for the kids and I tend to dress down on Fridays. This week I tried a little color blocking. I loved the warmth from the layers... My athletic pants are my favorite favorite...
 
 
three quarter length hoodie: target
purple long sleeve v neck: kohls
coral tank: target
athletic pants: puma outlet
 
 I wore this outfit to church this week. I felt a little "dark" but this outfit was super comfortable and I would definitely wear it again. The cozy boots are a plus too!                          
  
 
    
 
aqua sweater: target
scarf:walmart
black dress: target
tights: target
boots: jcpenney
 
Happy Wednesday! 
 
 It's your turn... Head on over to Pleated Poppy and link up with us. 
 



3 comments:

  1. Nice job color blocking. I love the color of your blue sweater. It looks really pretty on you.

    And pajama Friday? Awesome.
    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did the pattern mixing justice! The colors in your scarf and sweater bring it together perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It feels good to step outside the box sometimes. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete