Wednesday, January 23, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday



Hi I'm linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy for some fashion inspiration.  Come join in, it is fun and easy! 

It is FREEZING here!  Before the deep freeze happened, the weather was nice and I spent time in more than sweatshirts, sweat pants and tube socks!  I have to say I love both outfits that I am posting today....
 
 
grey button down sweater: target
pink v-neck long sleeve: kohls
print tank :target
jeans/scarf: walmart
socks: meijer
grey moccasins: payless
 



 

 
 
 
This outfit I wore to church.  By far one of my favorites... Did I mention I love these boots?
 
 
 Cardigan: JCPenney (long time ago)
dress:target
boots: target
brown cinch belt: target
earrings: target
 
Did I mention I love Target???
 
Now it's your turn!  Link up with Lindsey today and check it out....

 

4 comments:

  1. Cute outfits! I love the look with the dress and boots.
    http://shannonolson.blogspot.com/2013/01/work-clothes-wiww.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink on you! It's a great color. I also really like the dress and boots, but your legs are making me cold. lol. In the winter, I can only manage dresses paired with leggings. I am a wimp. ;-)

    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pink is fab! Love the dress and cardi. Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thanks for stopping by... Have a great week!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete