Tuesday, January 1, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday


pleated poppyHello Friends!   I am linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy for some fashion inspiration.

Well, I was a little better this week at taking pictures. We are on winter break all week, so I have spent way too much time in PJ's and comfy clothes. We also have TONS of snow here so we have spent plenty of time in snow clothes too. I will spare you pictures of that!!

This outfit I wore out shopping today and I love to be put together but comfy at the same time. I think my purple converse are my new favorite go to shoe....

grey sweater and blue tank:Target
flare jeans: Walmart
multi color necklace: Target
purple converse shoes: Target
I love love love these earrings! I featured a different colored pair last week. These I found on etsy and they are awesome! The perfect pop of color but not too big. With a 9 month baby around any earring other than studs are on sabbatical until she is old enough not to yank them out of my ears.
Petite yellow rose stud Earrings: Miz Lisas Designs

Shawn and Madison decided that they wanted to be a part of WIWW too. They have spent about 70% of their days in PJ's 20% in snow clothes and 10% in actual clothes clothes. We are having a great time spending down time with nowhere to really go and nowhere to be!

Maddie J's- Old Navy

Shawn J's- Hand me down



This is how I spent most of my week too! There is nothing like it some mornings!

PJ Pants- Target
PJ shirt- Target
Crochet slippers: White Noise Maker

I have to take a minute to mention these slippers. I don't know if any of your saw them featured on Etsy or not but I did and I ordered them right away. They are great and I love them sooooo much. I am not a slipper person but I wear them because I make my kids wear slippers if they aren't wearing socks. I actually prefer to keep my piggies free, but these are AMAZING! Check out Jina's Etsy page here. They are a must have! She offers a variety of colors too!

By the way.... Can you tell that I am in love with Target????

Tomorrow is the last day of winter break before my hubby goes back to work. We are going to soak in every minute that we can! Happy Wednesday Friends!

PS..... I have a special offer for my blog readers today!!! Any order placed in my shop today will ship for FREE!!! YAY! Just enter code FREESHIP. This offer is good until midnight Wednesday January 2, 2013 EST. Domestic orders only.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there!!! I'm Hanna, your newest follower from the Tuesday blog hop, a day late:) Lovely blog and Happy New Year!!! You can find me anytiem at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    xoxox Hanna

    cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete