Wednesday, January 16, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

pleated poppyI'm linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy for WIWW
again this week and for some fashion inspiration.  Come along and join in with us, it's easy and it's fun!

This week has been hard. The weather here has been crazy too!  The weather was in the 60's this past weekend and back down into the high 20's for most of this week... Needless to say it was a pretty Blah week for fashion. 

So... Here it goes...



black sweater: Kohl's
white tank/polka dot scarf
 walmart
skinny jeans: target
black boots:jcpenney
zebra print/polka dot carousel pin: my shop



 I  have to apologize for this ridiculously close up picture.  I wanted to show my pin that I have attached to my scarf.   I will be listing carousel pins in my shop soon so please keep checking back.



I have to say that this is one of my favorite outfits.  This sweater is so cozy.  It has a lacy front that dresses it up a bit but it still has the comfort of a sweatshirt.  I love love love my purple converse shoes... I could wear them everyday!


 


sweatshirt: target
white tank: target
jeans: walmart
converse shoes: target
 
I have to show this same outfit this way too.  I love this coat and these sun glasses.  I also wanted to feature one of Lindsey's Bloom Bags.  This bag was my first purchase from The Pleated Poppy.  This bag is 2 years old and still my favorite.  So... This is what I normally wear on my way to drop the kids off to school or to go shopping.
 

 coat: target
sunglasses: target
bloom bag: The Pleated Poppy
carousel clips: my shop

Okay, now it's your turn.  Take some pic's of your outfits and link up with us!  Don't forget to head over and visit Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy!  Happy Wednesday everyone!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment